西南大学 李念兵教授/罗红群教授 研究团队
10. X. H. Chen, Q. Zhang, L. L. Wu, L. Shen, H. C. Fu, J. Luo, X. L. Li, J. L. Lei, H. Q. Luo,* N. B. Li,* Regulation of the electronic structure of Co4N with novel Nb to form hierarchical porous nanosheets for electrocatalytic overall water splitting, Materials Today Physics, 2020, 15, 100268.
9. Y. Z. Fan, L. Han, Y. Z. Yang, N. Li, B. L. Li, H. Q. Luo,* N. B. Li,* Multifunctional Binding Strategy on Nonconjugated Polymer Nanoparticles for Ratiometric Detection and Effective Removal of Mercury Ions, Environmental Science & Technology, 2020, 54, 10270.
8. Z. Sun, Y. Z. Fan, S. Z. Du, Y. Z. Yang, Y. Ling, N. B. Li,* H. Q. Luo,* Conversion of Fluorescence Signals into Optical Fingerprints Realizing High-Throughput Discrimination of Anionic Sulfonate Surfactants with Similar Structure Based on a Statistical Strategy and Luminescent Metal–Organic Frameworks, Analytical Chemistry, 2020, 92, 7273.
7. Q. Zhang, X. L. Li, B. X. Tao, X. H. Wang, Y. H. Deng, X. Y. Gu, L. J. Li, W. Xiao, N. B. Li,* H. Q. Luo,* CoNi based alloy/oxides@N-doped carbon core-shell dendrites as complementary water splitting electrocatalysts with significantly enhanced catalytic efficiency, Applied Catalysis B: Environmental, 2019, 254, 634.
6. B. L. Li, H. L. Zou, J. K. Tian, G. Chen, X. H. Wang, H. Duan, X. L. Li, Y. Shi, J. R. Chen, L. J. Li, J. L. Lei, H. Q. Luo,* N. B. Li,* Principle of proximity: Plasmonic hot electrons motivate donator-adjacent semiconductor defects with enhanced electrocatalytic hydrogen evolution, Nano Energy, 2019, 60, 689.
5. X. H. Wang, Y. Ling, B. L. Li, X. L. Li, G. Chen, B. X. Tao, L. J. Li, N. B. Li,* H. Q. Luo,* Asymmetric electrodes with a transition metal disulfide heterostructure and amorphous bimetallic hydroxide for effective alkaline water electrolysis, Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 2019, 7, 2895.
4. S. G. Liu, N. Li, L. Han, L. J. Li, N. B. Li, H. Q. Luo, Size-dependent modulation of fluorescence and light scattering: a new strategy for development of ratiometric sensing, Materials Horizons, 2018, 5, 454-460.
3. B. L. Li, L. Y. Peng, H. L. Zou, L. J. Li, H. Q. Luo,* N. B. Li,* Layered Aggregation with Steric Effect: Morphology‐Homogeneous Semiconductor MoS2 as an Alternative 2D Probe for Visual Immunoassay, Small, 2018, 14, 1703560.
2. B. L. Li, M. I. Setyawati, H. L. Zou, J. X. Dong, H. Q. Luo, N. B. Li,* D. T. Leong,* Emerging 0D Transition‐Metal Dichalcogenides for Sensors, Biomedicine, and Clean Energy, Small, 2017, 13, 1700527.
1. B. L. Li, H. L. Zou, L. Lu, Y. Yang, J. L. Lei, H. Q. Luo, N. B. Li, Size-Dependent Optical Absorption of Layered MoS2 and DNA Oligonucleotides Induced Dispersion Behavior for Label‐Free Detection of Single-Nucleotide Polymorphism, Advanced Functional Materials, 2015, 25, 3541.